Group Discounts: 3 or more members from the same lab/institute/university (or) anyone who wish to attend multiple Conferenceseries LLC Ltd Conferences is eligible to get special benefits from Conferenceseries LLC Ltd Please contact us.
1. Who can register under Academic Category?
Academic Registration is intended for those engaged in teaching and research with any of the recognized Universities, Colleges or Research Institutions and wishes to present their research findings either as an oral/poster presentation may register to the conference under this category.
2. Who can register under Business Category?
Business Registration is intended for those representing from organizations, industries or commercial institutions who wish to present their research findings or product/service outcomes may register to the conference under this category.
3. Who can register under Post-Doctorate Student Category?
Post-Doctorate Student Registration is intended for those Post Doctorate students either currently pursuing their doctoral studies or recently submitted their doctoral work and is interested in presenting their research findings may register under this category. Students registering under this category must submit a copy of their valid student ID card issued by their universities or research institutes.
4. Who can register under Post-Graduate Category?
Post-Graduate Student Registration is intended for those Graduates/Postgraduate students either currently pursuing their Master’s degree or recently completed who are interested in presenting their research findings may register under this category. Students registering under this category must submit a copy of their valid student ID card issued by their universities or research institutes.
5. Who can register under Student Delegate Category?
Student Delegate Registration is intended for all those students of Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral studies whose primary interest is to attend the conference as an active listener and explore the opportunities for enhancing their knowledge and networking may register under this category.
6. Who can register under e-Poster?
Those who are not attending the conference physically but willing to publish their research abstract in the conference proceedings they can register under this category. All the registered e-posters (PDF) would be electronically displayed on the conference website.
7. What is Package A and Package B?
If you wish to seek Registration and Accommodation done at one go on subsidized rate so that you can relax and concentrate on conference sessions and networking you may register under this category.
Package A: This includes conference registration and Hotel Accommodation for 2 nights with complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi Internet access.
Package B: This includes conference registration and Hotel Accommodation for 3 nights with complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi Internet access.
8. Who can register under Video Presentation?
Those who cannot attend the conference physically due to any specified reasons but still wish to present their research work at the conference virtually may register under this category. Participants registering under this category would receive all the conference benefits like proceedings and certificate of recognition through a soft/hard copy (on request).
9. Who can register as Accompanying Persons?
Accompanying Persons are those who accompany the participants at the conference who may be either a spouse/family partner and/or a son/daughter under 21 years of age can register under this category. Please note that business partners do not qualify as Accompanying Persons and are not allowed to register as an Accompanying Person.
10. What does the Registration fee include?
The conference registration includes:
- Access to all sessions and to the exhibition area
- Conference kit and abstract proceedings
- Refreshments during coffee breaks, buffet lunch during lunch breaks
- Abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and respective international journal special edition
- Certificate of Participation/Recognition.
- CME/CPD credits certification if applicable.
- Opportunity to avail 50% waiver on article publishing fee of a full-length article.
- 20% waiver for attending the next edition conference.